- Annual base compensation: starting from USD$250,000.
- Bonus range: 20 – 30% of annual basic salary.
- Housing family of 4: $80,000 per year or about $6000 per month.
- Schooling: $16,000 – 20,000 per child per year.
- Company car or transportation allowance.
- Home leave of 25 – 30 days per year including a business class flight home once a year for all family members.
- Private international health care coverage.
- Club memberships, etc. may at times also be covered.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
COMPENSATION BENCHMARKING: COMMERCIAL LEADERS IN MIDDLE EAST GULF COAST
The following is a typical compensation package for a commercial leader for a $200 million business in the Gulf Countries - Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). All amounts in US dollars unless indicated.
Local nationals are paid the same as expats. Housing rent and schools for local national in the UAE may be free, but its cash equivalent is often rolled into the basic salary.